WVU Extension Family Nutrition Program health educator Elizabeth Reynolds was able to create a town-wide walking initiative in Alderson, West Virginia. Up to 50 participants benefited from the program. Watch the video to hear the impact this program made on some of the participants.
- Mountains of Hope Awards 20 Scholarships for School-Based Vaping and Tobacco Use Prevention Training Course
- Growing Hope in West Virginia Cancer Centers
- Mountains of Hope Survivorship Minigrants Awarded to Five Organizations
- 9 Habits of Successful Comprehensive Cancer Control Coalitions
- 2022 West Virginia State Cancer Plan Accomplishments